August 11-13, 2014 — Warm Lake, Idaho
Treasure the Valley and Youth with a Mission Idaho would like to invite you as a youth pastor, youth leader, or youth volunteer to the third annual Youth Pastors and Leaders retreat.
- YWAM-Idaho has made their facility available free of charge for this event. They want to see the youth leaders of this valley come together and not be held back from coming because of cost.
What to Bring
- Bible, sleeping bag, pillow, journal, swimming suit, towel, toiletries, clothes for cool weather at night and daytime recreation of your choice.
- Biking, hiking, canoeing, boating, horsehoes, volleyball, basketball, swimming, hot springs, and fishing are all available at or near the campground.
- Six meals will be provided starting with Monday dinner and ending with Wednesday lunch. The registration fee is specifically for food costs.
Directions to the Camp
- From Boise: Take Hwy 55 North through Cascade. Once you are through Cascade turn right on Warm Lake Road. You will follow that for approx. 28 miles then after you pass Shoreline Road you will go another mile and the camp is on the right hand side of the road. For Mapquest use the followig url: http://mapq.st/JQ5Uz2
- Check in for the event starts at 1 PM on Monday, August 11th.
- Cost: $40 per person. This fee is non-refundable.
- Deadline: Wednesday, July 31, 2014
- Register online with Eventbright and pay or mail your $40 registration fee along with your name, church name, how many guests, phone numbers and emails to:
PO Box 4906
Any questions, please contact: