Get Involved in YWAM Idaho Opportunities
Serve for a season as a volunteer mission builder!
We also accept volunteers, called Mission Builders, to fill various positions for up to three months without completing a DTS. Join our community and grow in your walk with God as you serve. We are looking for project staff to volunteer to help us improve our facilities and serve in ministries.
- Cook, Chef or Kitchen staff
- Mission Adventures Summer Staff
- General Contractor
- BackHoe Operator w/ backhoe
- All carpentry skills
- Grounds Maintenance
We are also looking for Mission Adventures summer staff. It cost $450 USD to staff with us for the summer. It’s cheaper then paying to go on a missions trip and in the end you go on three or four trips!
Go to the nations join YWAM Idaho staff!
The first step to becoming a full-time staff member with us is completing a DTS. If you haven’t, don’t worry because we offer DTS as well. If you have completed a DTS we have many positions for you to serve with us here in Idaho as full-time staff.
- Webmaster and IT
- Mission Adventures Staff
- Camp Manager
- DTS Staff
- And many others
Send others to spread the gospel and make disciples!
Help us improve our facilities by donating to the capital campaign!
Join a support team for a staff member!
Our staff are compensated through the gifts of family, friends and churches to the ministry of YWAM Idaho. Would you pray about supporting a YWAM Idaho staff member either monthly or by sending a special gift? Please make your check payable to YWAM Idaho and, if you wish, include a note which states your preference as to whom it is for. It is YWAM Idaho’s policy to honor a donor’s preference in giving whenever possible. However, in order to be tax-deductible, all gifts are requested with the understanding that YWAM Idaho has complete control and discretion over all funds.
PO Box 70
Cascade, ID 83611
We are always in need of some things to efficiently and effectively run this YWAM base. We don’t need junk, but we are in great need of the good condition and reliable items listed below. If you have any of these items and would like to donate to YWAM Idaho, please contact us and we can provide a tax-deductible receipt. Thank you and may God richly bless you for your generosity!
You can donate in kind for tax deductible receipts.
If you would like to donate any of these items or you think you may have something else the Lord could use in His ministry here, please contact us.
See below for items needed…
- Building Supplies
- Fans / Air Conditioners / Swamp coolers
- Computers (Desktops & laptops)(Mac or PC)
- Tools and power tools
- Chain saws (a REAL need for all the firewood cutting we do for others!)
- Vacuums & Shop Vacs
- Lawn mower (push & riding for Warm Lake Camp)
- Mattresses (as many as you have)
- Bed frames & bunk beds
- Shelves / shelving units / cabinets / drawers
- Lots of chairs, Office, patio, or otherwise.
- Good carpet (Not Green)
- Mirrors for cabins
- Tables (fold up or picnic)
- Sinks and faucets
- Artwork for around camp
- Adirondack chairs
- Paint (interior, exterior, etc)
- Lighting fixtures and bulbs
- Instruments (Guitars, pianos, drums, bongos, etc)
- Sound equipment
- Backpacking gear
- Backpacks (internal frame)
- Sleeping bags
- Tents (any and all)
- Camp stoves
- Teflon pots & pans
- Expired canned foods
- Fishing poles, reels, lures, etc
- Flash lights (headlamps)
- Reliable truck (4×4 or not)
- Van (any passenger number)
- ATV or UTV (for Warm Lake maintenance)
- Trailers (any size)
- Boats (inboard, outboard, sail, etc)
- Canoes (this would be great for groups)
- Kayaks (lake or whitewater)
- Snowmobile / Snow-machine (for winter camp use.)